from Rhondda Cynon Taff - member since 7th April 2010
Im the Wicid Nan, im not an ordinary nan, I am Wicid and with my age has come bags of experience and wisdom. I pop up on the site from time to time and offer tips, advice and comments on what you write!
I am also here to answer your questions on absolutely anything and everything, from IT questions to relationship advice and anything that bothers you! If i dont know the answer I know someone who does!
Young people of RCT you are not alone - the Wicid Nan is always here for you!
If you have a problem/question that you would like some advice on, why not share it with the Wicid Nan? You can ask anything that you would like other Wicid users to help you with. The Wicid website community is made up of a very diverse mix of 11-25 year olds from all over Rhondda Cynon Taf , as well as loads of local organisations and health professionals that are there to help you. So if you have a question that you'd like to ask, just submit it via the submit news section with the title ‘Wicid Nan’
Recently Posted Articles
- Stress Awareness Day
- Childline To Help Remove Explicit Images Online
- World Mental Health Day 2013
- Degree Available In Creative Audiovisual Media
- Webcam Warnings
- Rhybuddion Gwegamerâu
- New Housing Service Available For The LGBT Community
- Diwrnod Atal Hunanladdiad
- World Suicide Prevention Day
- International Young People’s Film Festival
- National Youth Work Week 2012
- Jobs Growth Wales
- Contraception Day 2012
- The Children’s Commissioner for Wales’ Ambassador Scheme
- ‘Script in hand’
- TWO NEW RESOURCES FOR CHILDRENS BUDGETING
- VFC - VOICES FROM CARE
- WAKEY WAKEY ...... RISE AND SHINE
- Zoom Cymru Summer School 2012
- National Childhood Obesity Week
- SUPPORT Wallace & Gromit’s Children’s Foundation
- National Blood Week - 11th June - 17th June
- 18 - 24th June 2012 - Carers Week
- Cervical Screening Awareness Week (CSAW)
- The Queen Elizabeth II's Diamond Jubilee
- World No Tobacco Day - 31st May
- Mental Health Awareness Week 2012
- National Epilepsy Week 2012 - 20–26 May
- International Day Against Homophobia - May 17
- How can you deal with stress?
- People can face exams at any age
- National Libraries Day - 4th February 2012
- Cervical Cancer Prevention Week 22nd - 28th January
- Ask Brook
- Ask Wicid Nan
- BEST CHRISTMAS SONG...
- The Wicidest Nan In Town As Seen in Ponty's Big Weekend
- Big Bite is Going Wicid!!
- Wicid Nan - A problem shared is a problem sorted!