Writing addict!

By -

Okay, so I have been writing for some time now, even though I am pretty young and was thinking of starting writing a novel.
I’m more than likely going to start posting a new segment on here once a month or maybe a week, but I cannot decide on what it will be about.
My favourite idea so far involves thirteen vampire and werewolf clans and there being a hidden fourteenth.
A vampire and werewolf give birth to a baby girl, years later after her parent’s death, she is the only living vampire/werewolf on earth and has to try and survive the angels and demons out to kill her.
An angel/demon boy is sent to kill her, can he do it? If he is drawn to her, can he go through with the murder?

Yeah so that is basically it. Let me know what you people think?

7 thoughts on “Writing addict!”

1. Ollys_Direction says:

Although I’m not into vampires, this sounds really interesting! I’d say that it’d be a demon more than an angel that kills her cause angels are known as being nice people… unless this one’s up to no good or is an angel by mistake? But the whole can he go through with a murder should be completely up to you to decide when you come to writing that bit. It sounds really good and I hope you do post it up on here!

You can get your books published cheap/free these days,too. Try http://www.lulu.com or something similar. If not, maybe try another publishing company? Whatever you do, don’t go for vanity publishers as they want a lot of money from you. When I used to write children’s stories, my sister looked into it for me and one company wanted to publish my story…. for £3000! I know I was interested in publishing but not THAT interested! Haha!

But yeah, write the story first before thinking about getting it published. One step at a time as my mother, gran and everyone else in my family says to me (I tend to rush into things) and then things should fall into place.

I’m looking forward to reading your story! And if you become the next J.K Rowling, don’t forget that it was us Wicidites (Credit to BethanTheBarmy for that word) that read your stories first so we should get free copies of your books with autographs. ;D Hey, we could even review them for ya 😉

Good Luck! x

2. Deliah says:

Thanks! If I do get it published, no worries, you guys will be the first to know! 😛
    I highly doubt I will become the next J.K Rowling, but if I do that will be so cool! :D.
    My family tends to tell me the same things too about not rushing things.
    Should have a first chapter posted up on here soon, thanks so much for all the support!
    ~ Kelly x ~

3. Ollys_Direction says:

Well, you never know! You could very well be the next J.K Rowling if you put a lot of work in it! As Walt Disney says “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.” Cheesy,yes but it’s true. I never thought I’d be able to create a proper short film but now I’ve created 3!

And you’re welcome. I love supporting people with their dreams so you have my full support on this! 🙂 x

4. Deliah says:

Well thanks a lot! Its good to know that there are people who believe in me! 🙂
    And yeah, the Disney quote was cheesy, but you know what, it is definitely true!
    thanks again x

5. Ollys_Direction says:

I’m a huge Disney fan but yeah, it was cheesy, but true! And I deffo believe in you! I’m excited to read your story! It sound a little bit like the book I’ve just started reading, The Goddess Test, or at least what I think it’ll be like (I’ve only read the Prologue so far… had so much work to do! Stupid year 11) but no problem anyways 🙂 x

6. Anonymous says:

Vampires and werewolves? It’s too Twilight. I like the idea of a demon being sent to kill someone but falling in love instead, but the vampires and werewolves thing is far too Twilighty.

7. Deliah says:

@Ihavethecyrusvirus is it the same for me in my school in year 11. Always got homework, and coursework, some big test coming up, or a resit in November. 😛 Sometimes its all okay, other times it is just annoying lol.

@Stormer007 I was thinking the same thing about it being to much like twilight. What about a witch instead? Think that would be better?

Comments are closed.