Guess what? June 21st is Wrong Trousers Day.
Join the party and get wearing your whackiest trousers in order to celebrate 10 years of raising vital funds for ill children in children’s hospitals and hospices throughout the UK with the Wallace and Gromit Children’s Foundation. You can do whatever you want but the only catch is everyone pays £1 to participate.
This year is the 10th birthday of Wrong Trousers Day so your help is needed to make it extra special and put your right foot forward to help ill children.
- Party games: celebrate our 10th birthday with your favourite games; musical statues, sleeping lions or pass the parcel and ask everyone for a donation to take part
- Host a Wrong Trousers Day quiz
- Pin the tail on Gromit
- Put your pinny on: get baking and sell delicious birthday treats for the charity
- Trouser fashion: host a fashion show at school or with trouser fashion through the ages
- Belt up and zip it: host a sponsored silence, who can keep shtum the longest?
- Leg it: put your best foot forward with a sponsored run, walk or 3 legged race
If you want to take part in Wrong Trousers Day, simply sign up here: http://www.wallaceandgromitfoundation.org/register/
“Cracking stuff, Gromit!”
Related Article: Support Wallace & Gromit’s Children Foundation