When you’re 12 years of age and over, life does get harder. But, it does get better at a point. I can’t exactly say when as I don’t know, but when it does, you’ll know.
These days there are so many dreadful deaths, there are so many hateful people out there, but please don’t let it get to you. I have written a helpful list of ways to express yourself without anyone else judging.
- Become a YouTuber. By that I mean start showing your talent online, and maybe you’ll get discovered doing what you love, such as singing, dancing, art tutorials, etc.
- Make ‘secret’ videos with a friend or by yourself. If something isn’t going well, make a video to release all your feelings and stress. Add some funny stuff as well to make you laugh.
- If you are talented at writing, maybe write songs or stories. There are easy ways to do this, it could be by joining a song-writing or poem-reading club.
- Maybe to release some anger, join a sports team. It’s a good way of releasing stress with no one knowing about it.
- Join Wicid, so you can do or write whatever you’re comfortable with.
Thanks for taking your time to read this, I really hope it helped.
Related Article: Writing Content For Wicid