Are you aged between 16-24 and not in Education, Employment or Training?
The Transitional Support Workers are available to provide flexible and tailored information, advice and assistance that will help you to secure EET and reach your full potential.
What types of support do we offer?
- Support you into employment, training or further education – Referrals to sector specific areas
- One to one and group mentoring
- Opportunities to access support to increase basic skills in numeracy and literacy
- Raise levels of motivation, confidence and self esteem
- Develop employability skills such as CV writing and interview techniques.
Meet our TSW’s