Inspire 2 Work
Inspire 2 Work has an exciting opportunity for participants aged 16 – 24 who are interested in securing employability related qualifications from the comfort of their homes during these unprecedented times
We are now able to provide a wide range of accredited e-learning opportunities, through the Digital College. Including the following:
Health and Safety in a Construction environment. (CSCS Card)
Level 2 Food Hygiene and Safety
Customer Service and Care
An Introduction to Contact Centre Work.
And much more!
We have attached a full brochure outlining the courses we are able to access
To be eligible to attend the participant must be:
· Aged 16-24yrs
· Living in RCT
· Not in education or employment
· Not on the work programme etc
· Must not be eligible for Communities for Work
· Participants must also provide all eligibility confirmation in advance:
i.e. proof of age, proof of eligibility to work in the UK.
To complete the online courses participants must have:
· An email address
· Access to the Internet
· An internet enabled device, multiple devices are supported including Laptops, PCs, Tablets, Smart Phones and games consoles.
Participants will need to complete an enrolment via telephone.
If you would like to refer to I2W on behalf of an individual, please complete the
attached referral form.
Referral forms can be sent electronically
Please send to – Sarah Lynch – email@example.com