Summer 2021 Virtual Programme –19 April to 27 May
This is where you will find the fantastic virtual activities which YEPS is running every day. You can access any activity, regardless of which school you attend. This is your chance to try different activities and meet new people in a fun, safe environment and all for free!
To book on, simply click Add to Basket on your chosen activities, but don’t forget to confirm your booking by clicking Confirm/Book Now.
Ensure you have your parent/guardian’s email address or mobile number available, as you’ll need these to gain consent.
Your space on the activity won’t be 100% confirmed until the consent form is returned.
You will receive the Zoom details for each activity when you have signed up.
For more information contact your Community Youth Offer Co-ordinator:
- Karen Davies (Aberdare, St John Baptist & Rhydywaun) – 07799 132132
- Caroline Wool (Mountain Ash, Pontypridd & Cardinal Newman) – 07769 164717
- Hannah Buckmaster (Bryn Celynnog, Hawthorn & Garth Olwg) – 07887 450725
- Rhys Hopkins (Treorchy & Nantgwyn) – 07717 432386
- Steven Howells (Ferndale, Porth & Cwm Rhondda) – 07799 132148
- Caroline Wool (Y Pant, Tonyrefail & Llanhari) – 07769 164717